"Hatch your favorite Tamagotchi(s)" Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hapihapitchi

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I thought it'd be fun to initiate a hatch where we run our favorite tamagotchi(s)! This allows for you to show off your favorite(s) through logging about them. I'm expecting there to be lots of variety since everyone's tastes are different, meaning some might finish logging sooner than others depending on the version(s) they use. I'm planning to only have this hatch last for 1 generation, unless y'all want to continue past that! Let me know  ^_^

The rules are simple. The hatch will begin on Sunday, May 17th. There's no specific time that you have to hatch at due to differences in time zones. Pictures are optional, but I recommend them! You can begin on any generation, no need to do a full reset unless you want. As long as you start with a baby and update us when you can, you're all good! 

As for what version you hatch, it's all up to you! It can be your favorite shell, a version with your favorite character, an old favorite, all-time favorite, current/recent favorite, etc.! As long as it's a tamagotchi, that's all that matters. Feel free to hatch multiple favorites if you want. Not everyone can just choose one, lol!

So start thinking about which tamagotchi(s) you love most! I have a lot of favorites, so it'll take some thinking for me. I'll keep you posted on what version I decide to hatch when the time comes  :D

Latest posts

Back