have u ever lost ur tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girliegotchi

Reaction score
not me, but one of my classmates, she brought her tamagotchi to school and on our 6th period it wasn’t in her pocket. i still remember everything she said back then and how she cried so hard. i found it on one of the bathroom sinks (i have no idea how no one even stole it back then) and she gave me a dollar or like 50 cents for finding it. :)

I have never! But I wanted to share a code of 168 in 1 Cyber Pets. The new code is: 660

Yes. Once, my little brother (8 yrs.) hid It in the decoration cabinet. 3 years later, I found it, and my little brother FINALLY admitted that he stole it. Little siblings, man.:<_<:

I lost five Tamagotchis from my collection and still don’t know where they are sadly! :-(

I do have a strong feeling one of my cousins took it when they were really young but that was a long time ago! :gozarutchi:

It’s a V4, V5, V6, Tama-Go and Tamagotchi friends.
Darn! Those are the best old tamas!

I brought a Tama Friends (my first tama) to school and a boy in my class wanted to play with it so I let him have it for “5 minutes”. Apparently he started doing dumb things to it like throwing it in the air and it landed in the yard of some random person who lives next to our old school. That’s his story though, he may be lying so I’ll probably never know what ACTUALLY happened that day, since I heard different stories from everyone I asked (including a boy in another class who swore he saw him give it to some other kids who then cracked it with a rock). All I know was that I was really devastated because it was my first tama and I was attached to it:-(

Yes, lost my p1 once, turns out little brother hid it. It was lost for 4 years. I was shocked when I found it in the supply closet. It was also my 1st tamaimage.jpg

I lost my origami crane V4 nearly ten years ago and haven't been able to find it since :( It has a broken sound wire, but still...

i lost my g1 tama in my car.we went to pick up my sister but when i checked my pockets it wasn't there.i looked everywhere to find it.i could have got out when my sister opened the door.lucky we live near the place so we can go looking for it.it only cost 15 dollers of USD so i can just buy another one.not to much money

My original P2 - a green with yellow stripes - was given to me for my birthday as my first Tama. I never took it to school, instead pausing it during the day and coming back home and unpausing it while I did homework or chores around the house. I lost the Tama a week later. Came back from school and couldn't find the little bugger in the little pillow I normally left it on my desk, and I was devastated. So much so I didn't even want a replacement after I had been so careless and lost mine without even remembering where I had placed it! It took years before my mother admitted she couldn't stand the beeping, so when she went back inside the house because she had "forgotten" something she took the Tama and threw it out at her workplace. Promptly got a Connection V1 that got released a few months later and carried it around everywhere with me, making sure the noise was set to on. :biggrin:

As a youth I lost my Nano Kitty, my first virtual pet. It was missing for months until my mom found it in the washing machine...clipped to a pocket of my denim overalls. RIP.

More recently I have been misplacing Smarts in my apartment. The moment I take them off the wristband they go to hide...which prompts me to clean, but I have got to keep a better eye on them!

I lost my pink Tamagotchi ON at school, and it sucked because I asked for another one for christmas, and I didn't get one. So, i was going to buy one for myself and found out they were out of production. :(

I recently lost my Smart a few weeks ago but I have now found it and I am charging it since it’s out of battery

ETA: I misplaced it in my pocket and thankfully my aunt found it before it got washed away

Last edited:
No, but the Ichigotchi keychain fell off my Tamagotchi Connexion v5.

not me, but one of my classmates, she brought her tamagotchi to school and on our 6th period it wasn’t in her pocket. i still remember everything she said back then and how she cried so hard. i found it on one of the bathroom sinks (i have no idea how no one even stole it back then) and she gave me a dollar or like 50 cents for finding it. :)
Sometimes I misplace it around the house but bringing them outside, i'm too terrified to have them in a pocket or anything in fear of losing them ( ;∀;)

I've never lost a tama before, but I did give some to the thrift store as a kid if that counts. I believe the damage was one P1, 2 V5's, and a V5 celebrity (possibly more, but I can't remember). I hadn't played with them for a few months, so my mom said I should donate them when we were doing a spring cleaning. I got interested in tamas again a few months later when the Music Star came out... :tongue:
My mom has actually apologized a few times since then because of how important tamas became to me in the following years. (I want to note that I've never been mad at her/blamed her for it, but I appreciate her apology nonetheless lol)

I lost mine after leaving it in my pocket and throwing it into the washing machine without even knowing. The screen turned like pure grey and white for some reason and even when I tried to reset it it still didn't work. RIP

Latest posts

Back