Have you changed the background in a tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
Have you changed the background of a tamagotchi? If so, did you print something out, or draw something yourself with markers? Pictures of your custom backgrounds would be awesome! Custom Tama-go faceplates would be cool to see too!

I've actually made a tama-go faceplate and painted the piece of paper with glitter nail polish. Once it dried I used it. It's so sparklyyy! XD I also found random faceplates online and periodically switch them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed my Tama Angel's background. Now she has an Enternal Sailormoon background.
ha, that's pretty cool.

right now i'm trying to purchase a v1 and i'm going to change it's background with this origami paper my sister and i use. The designs are just as light, and they're very simple patterns too. perhaps i can do something to circle or highlight each care icon..

has anyone seen the video of someone with the v3 with foil in the background?? i'm not sure if it's foil, but it look like it and yet you can see the original background.

I haven't seen it. They make paper like that. Iridescent Foil. They use it mostly for decoration. Like parties, it can wrap a paper weight...

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to make a custum tamaGO faceplate but cant do it :( can someone give me a link to find some please :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back