have you played wobbledogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokeysoda

Reaction score
it's one of my favorite pet sim games at the moment! it's admittedly really really weird, you raise "dogs" that hatch from eggs, and they go into cocoons to "mutate"... but after playing for a while, it starts to feel normal somehow LOL

it's got a "passing down genes" kind of gameplay, where the foods they eat can determine things like their color or head size or body length when they grow up, and they can give these traits to new dogs through the breeding mechanic when they become adults. it's fun to mix and match traits and see what you end up with!

YES!! omg i love wobbledogs! i bought it when it was in early access and i remember watching the development on tiktok for a while. its soooo good and funny hehe

Yeah! I love wobble dogs, especially since they 'pup'ate. I like punny things what can I say. >:3 it's always fun seeing how far you can push the genetics... but then I end up feeling sad about seeing them failing to get around v.v

Ooo i never heard of this but it looks fun! Imma add it to my wish list. Im always up for a good pet/life sim or breeding game recomendation.

Lol I got it! It's stupid fun! Has aspects of Viva Pinata which is like one of my fav games haha!

Latest posts

Back