He is dead

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
He died jerold is dead im crying
I cried at the dinner table
My mom won't let me play with the tamagotchi any more because he died
I did terrible taking care of him and fed him too much snacks I probably gave him diabetes
Dont expect me to post anymore
I had a great time on here but now I have to leave.
I won't have anything to post about because my mom won't let me raise a tamagochi anymore.
Bye, thank you for helping, and I probably won't see you again. Goodbye forever.

Attachments

• 16516180608749148176786161433785.jpg
    16516180608749148176786161433785.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 14
It's easy to raise a new Tamagotchi on the same device, by the way! You can press the A (first button) and C (third button) at the same time to get a new egg, in-case you weren't sure how to.

It gets tricky to raise a tama once they get past ten years, esepcially those on the G1/G2 models. Judging by your last few posts, Jerold lived to a good age - especially for your first go-around! That's amazing! Just like Junkfood said, please don't be hard on yourself, that's not fair at all :(

It's perfectly fine that you began to rely on snacks to keep little Jerold in high spirits - we all do eventually, that game can get so boring! And it's unfortunate that the most popular Tamagotchi version right now punishes you so hard for just wanting to keep your tama alive just a little more easily haha.

Hopefully you can try again. Maybe your mom doesn't know Tamagotchis are meant to die eventually? That's the appeal in these things - you can always try and raise another pet! Another little friend to carry around with you :D Tamagotchis are very different from a real life pet, and that's what you have to keep in mind - enjoy your time with every tama you raise, and put your best foot forward, but remember that they're only little virtual creatures. They can and will die very easily, so don't ever reflect how you parent your 'gotchi onto how you take care of other things.

In the end a Tamagotchi is just a toy, though the emotional attachment we all grow towards the ones we raise definitely shouldn't be discarded. It's admirable that you cared for Jerold so much! I do sincerly hope you'll get the opportunity to carry your love and care for these funky lil' guys forward. <3

I did terrible taking care of him and fed him too much snacks I probably gave him diabetes
I won't have anything to post about because my mom won't let me raise a tamagochi anymore.
Bye, thank you for helping, and I probably won't see you again. Goodbye forever.
My tamagotchi died yesterday too donโ€™t be worried I forgot to bring mine to school or pause it ๐Ÿค have some emojis to represent it ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ’ฉโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ›Œ โ—€๏ธโ–ถ๏ธ๐Ÿ•—๐Ÿ•™

Update:
I might try the tamagotchi again. I'm really gonna miss jerold, but I think I can do it.

Update:
I might try the tamagotchi again. I'm really gonna miss jerold, but I think I can do it.
You definitely should! Tamagotchis (at least classic-style ones) are designed to have limited life spans. They will leave or die and then you raise a new one (on the same device; just reset it). And then the process will repeat again, and again, and again. It can be sad when you first experience it, but it's a normal part of the Tamagotchi life cycle! You just have to remind yourself that. And hopefully if you explain to your mom that you understand that now, she'll be okay with it.

Latest posts

Back