Hello again! *waves*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYatagarasu

Reaction score
Long time, no see, TamaTalk!

I'm Saria (yes, like the Zelda character, please don't ask me whether I live in a forest because I am tired of that joke), I live in Canada with my wonderful fiance and two cats, and I've been on this site since I was 12 years old under various usernames (I'm now an ancient 24).

I've loved Tamagotchi since I was a little kid, and have been collecting them for ages...but I took a hiatus for a few years to save up for graduate school. I'm a biochemist by trade, with a specialty in plants. Now, I've got great funding, am slated to take my PhD qualifying exam in September, and actually have the time and resources to put into things I like (that aren't plants and science). I'm slightly aghast at the sheer number of Tamagotchi releases I've missed out on in the last ~2 years and am currently waiting excitedly for a Dream M!x.

Oh, and besides Tamagotchi and plants, I really like video games and music. I particularly enjoy the Souls games and will babble excitedly about those for hours, and I'm a classically trained pianist.

So...tell me about yourselves! How did you get into Tamagotchi? What are your favourite pastimes? I'm excited to hear from you :D

(Also, I noticed that TamaCHAT is no longer a thing!! Is there a Discord or something people here use instead? I'd love to chat with fellow Tama-Fans!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back