hello everyone!!! first time posting~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magecrimes

Reaction score
hi everyone!!! i'm garrett (or peyton!) and i'm relatively new to tamagotchi; i've been keeping mine for a couple months and already have four tamas and one more on the way!!! i love both modern and vintage tamas and plan to have one of every gen at some point!!! attached is a pic of all my current tamas :^)

Attachments

• 846EA2CE-EE40-42B1-A1D9-C9D9BA7840F3.jpeg
    846EA2CE-EE40-42B1-A1D9-C9D9BA7840F3.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 10
Welcome aboard!
How cool are your tamas! Which of the four do you like the most?

I wish you luck in completing your collection. Enjoy your stay at TamaTalk!
Regards 🥳

Welcome aboard!
How cool are your tamas! Which of the four do you like the most?

I wish you luck in completing your collection. Enjoy your stay at TamaTalk!
Regards 🥳
i just got the connection today so i'm excited to see how i like it, but the pix and the classic are my favs so far!!! i'm also getting a friends soon :^)

Well you'll soon have the Tama Friends!
Tamagotchi connections are very cool! Also the screen looks a bit better and the sprites are more defined. I really like the screen and software but I've never been convinced by the antennas (unpopular opinion, I know 🤣)

Today I'm getting my first tamagotchi with a colour screen (Pix). I think I'm a real fan of crappy calculator style screens the first ones had anyway!

Welcome welcome! I love your Icon! Tamagotchi fandom and Sanrio fandom seem to collide so much haha.

hi everyone!!! i'm garrett (or peyton!) and i'm relatively new to tamagotchi; i've been keeping mine for a couple months and already have four tamas and one more on the way!!! i love both modern and vintage tamas and plan to have one of every gen at some point!!! attached is a pic of all my current tamas :^)
Welcome to TamaTalk. Enjoy the forum.:) Have you played other virtual pets aside from Tamagotchi?

Welcome to TamaTalk. Enjoy the forum.:) Have you played other virtual pets aside from Tamagotchi?
i used to be an avid player of neopets, but the only "portable" virtual pet i've ever played with has been tamagotchi!!

Latest posts

Back