Hello everyone :-)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anvotchi

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm not very good at introductions but I'll try to do my best 😂 I’m anvotchi (he, him) I'm from southern Europe.

During my childhood my first vpets were the original “Tamagotchi” that came out in the 90's, “Digimon” device and a virtual pet called "Nekotcha" (it was a cat). Unfortunately nowadays I don't have any of the three due to circumstances of life 🥺

I currently have a Tamagotchi Connection v1 (2004), Tamagotchi Connection v4, Tamagotchi gen 1 that went on sale a few years ago and a gen 2 (2022) that was given to me recently and is the one I have activated 🙃

Unfortunately in my daily life I don't know anyone who likes tamagotchi and who is passionate about this "world". That's why I decided to join this community!

I'm currently trying to get my hands on a Tamagotchi Pix but here in my area they are hard to find and the few I can find are way overpriced. I hope to get my hands on one soon and take my tamagotchi addiction to a new level.

If you have read all this text thank you very much 🤣 I will see you all around the web! Greetings!!! 😃

Welcome! I also lost my tama from childhood! I wish I still had my original digivice still but I was able to buy one of the new remakes.
Im also thinking of buying a pix but haven't yet. Im worried about them shooting up in price in the future haha

Welcome! I also lost my tama from childhood! I wish I still had my original digivice still but I was able to buy one of the new remakes.
Im also thinking of buying a pix but haven't yet. Im worried about them shooting up in price in the future haha
Hello again! Thank you very much for the welcome 🤗

It is appreciated that there are people with the same taste for Tamagotchi to talk about these things!

Which one do you have, what model of shell?

Well I have that fear too however knowing that they will soon release the "Tamagotchi Pix Party" either the old ones will drop in price or they won't be restocked in stores and only the new version will be available.

Thank you very much for reading and answering me!

Regards

Hello anvotchi, welcome to TamaTalk.:) Who said you are not good at introductions?

Hello anvotchi, welcome to TamaTalk.:) Who said you are not good at introductions?
Hello, thank you very much for the welcome! Well, it's a long story but I can summarise it. In English subjects I've always had a hard time when I've had to do a presentation or an introduction because I never know what to say and I get nervous and...!!!! 🤣

Hello again! Thank you very much for the welcome 🤗

It is appreciated that there are people with the same taste for Tamagotchi to talk about these things!

Which one do you have, what model of shell?

Well I have that fear too however knowing that they will soon release the "Tamagotchi Pix Party" either the old ones will drop in price or they won't be restocked in stores and only the new version will be available.

Thank you very much for reading and answering me!

Regards
I have a Dream town pink shell, On wonder garden purple, and P's Pink! I also nabbed up a Demon Slayer and Evangelion nano.
Im currently running my P's but I think the On is my fav?

I have a Dream town pink shell, On wonder garden purple, and P's Pink! I also nabbed up a Demon Slayer and Evangelion nano.
Im currently running my P's but I think the On is my fav?
Congratulations on your collection! I've looked them up on the internet and the On looks very nice to me. I didn't know there were so many Tamagotchi models with a colour screen 😅

Hello, thank you very much for the welcome! Well, it's a long story but I can summarise it. In English subjects I've always had a hard time when I've had to do a presentation or an introduction because I never know what to say and I get nervous and...!!!! 🤣
Well, your intro was pretty convincing.😆 How's your time on here so far?

Well, your intro was pretty convincing.😆 How's your time on here so far?
Well, my stay here has been very satisfactory. Sometimes I'm a bit lost but I think that's normal, it's been many years since I got out of the habit of participating in forums.

Sometimes I don't really know what to say in threads because I feel like I don't have much to contribute, I don't mean that in a dramatic way, it's normal. I'm just getting back into Tamagotchi world and here I'm surrounded by "pro" people.

I hope to improve. I will adapt to TamaTalk, I guess…! 😂

Well, my stay here has been very satisfactory. Sometimes I'm a bit lost but I think that's normal, it's been many years since I got out of the habit of participating in forums.

Sometimes I don't really know what to say in threads because I feel like I don't have much to contribute, I don't mean that in a dramatic way, it's normal. I'm just getting back into Tamagotchi world and here I'm surrounded by "pro" people.

I hope to improve. I will adapt to TamaTalk, I guess…! 😂
You're okay and you're safe here.:) Enjoy the forum and your Tamagotchi.

Latest posts

Back