Hello hello!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarabella

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Gosh, it's been such a long time since I've introduced myself on a forum, so I'm a bit rusty, bear with me.
Let's go with the classics- I'm Sara, I'm 27 and I come from Italy :ichigotchi:
(Ohhh I love these tiny emojis, I will use them so much, I can already tell. They're so adorable!!!:biggrin:)

Cough, anyway. I've been spiraling into literal obsession with tamagotchi for- about a month now? Spent literal hundreds on it already and I'm still waiting on a ridiculous amount of packages, and I'm so excited!
I remember being a wee baby and tamagotchi were just being released but I only got the knock-offs because - according to my parents - they were too expensive. If they only knew how much they would've saved me by buying a couple... Phew :<_<:
What else? I'm a big pastel girl so I'm especially into the pink stuff and glitters. I looove ichigotchi, most likely because I love strawberries.

So far I have an entama, a v4, a pix and a gen 1!!! I'm currently running everything but the gen1.
Waiting for delivery: angelgotchi, v2, familitchi, meets, smart, friends. Yes- that's a lot, I may have exaggerated a tiny bit :gozarutchi: Whoops!
Let's have fun and thank you for having me! :angry:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back