Hello, I am not really new.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimetri Rose

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I couldn't remember any of the information to my original account, and I had recently made a new account within this year. But when I went to log in just now, it told me no one with that email had an account.

So here I am back... again.

A long time ago I was known as Everly84 on here. A lot had went on in my life that took me away from the internet, and Tamagotchi's. I am just now starting to get back into them. I sold off my entire collection to get by and pay bills. So all I had left, that I didn't sell, were my Digimon Tamagotchi's. (Am playing with my V3 now, and it just turned into Centarumon this morning). I know that it is incredibly unlikely I will see all the people I used to talk to 14-15 years ago. But I mostly just want to get back into things, and pretend like the last decade never happened. Hello to those who may remember me, and hello to those who likely joined after I went on hiatus.

I couldn't restore my original account if I had wanted to, because the email it was attached to was my work email, which I haven't used in some time.

In which btw, they still make Digimon Tamagotchi's. Heres where I just bought 5 today.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B1387YFG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
The interesting thing about these new ones, is Versions 1-5 eggs are on the same one. So you can pick the egg you wanna hatch and that's the Digimon tree you get.

Which is here.

https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/
If you wanna be able to tell which bonus eggs your version has. You can see that here. Versions are divided by color of the Tamagotchi itself.

https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/exclusives/
Some of the eggs you unlock through normal play, but in order to unlock some of the eggs you have to dock and battle at least 5 separate ones to get a certain egg. (which is why I bought 6 of them)

Also if you are a fan of the originals, but never knew anyone to battle with, there is now a mode that allows you to fight NPCs instead. So really you only need 1. Unless you want the other eggs.

(Not promoting another site, or crediting any sellers/companies. There just seems to be a lack of information on them here.)

Last edited:
I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet. But I have been watching videos on them on Youtube, which are only making my patience to get them thinner. I have a feeling though, the one that I intend to be my main one, will eventually end up like my Tamagotchi Connection Version 2, and become completely worn out from wear and tear of 13 to 14 non-stop years of playing with it. (My Connection V2 was the only Tamagotchi I kept, aside from my Digimon ones, cause I knew the Digimon ones would be harder to replace). I still have my Connection V2, but the B button on it no longer works. I would like to get a replacement for it, but the ice blue camo design was hard enough to find when they had just come out.

But the new Digimon ones look like they are in a good place. There's a Japanese site that I follow that sells anime, and Tamagotchi stuff, that actually just started taking pre-orders for Tamagotchi Digimon Version 1 and 2s IN COLOR!!!! I never thought I would see that happen! So looking forward to those in color 25-year anniversary ones releasing next Spring.

I couldn't restore my original account if I had wanted to, because the email it was attached to was my work email, which I haven't used in some time.
Welcome back, Everly. I tried searching for Everly84 but no result. Can you think of another username you may have used?

I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet. But I have been watching videos on them on Youtube, which are only making my patience to get them thinner. I have a feeling though, the one that I intend to be my main one, will eventually end up like my Tamagotchi Connection Version 2, and become completely worn out from wear and tear of 13 to 14 non-stop years of playing with it. (My Connection V2 was the only Tamagotchi I kept, aside from my Digimon ones, cause I knew the Digimon ones would be harder to replace). I still have my Connection V2, but the B button on it no longer works. I would like to get a replacement for it, but the ice blue camo design was hard enough to find when they had just come out.

But the new Digimon ones look like they are in a good place. There's a Japanese site that I follow that sells anime, and Tamagotchi stuff, that actually just started taking pre-orders for Tamagotchi Digimon Version 1 and 2s IN COLOR!!!! I never thought I would see that happen! So looking forward to those in color 25-year anniversary ones releasing next Spring.
Congrats on still having your originals - both the classic Digimon and Tamagotchi connections have severely increased in price! Sorry to hear that the B button no longer works on the Connection, but there are guides online on how to fix it if you're willing to take it on yourself.

The color editions for the Digimon look great! I'd love to have one someday.

I had thought about fixing it myself, but a few years ago I started developing Parkinson's, and it makes life miserable, and I don't wanna try to take something apart and accidentally end up breaking it even more.
I totally understand, that's a fear of mine as well. Hopefully you can find a repairman in the future for it.

Latest posts

Back