hello im new here XD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducthang201k

Reaction score
hello everyone, i used to play a fake china tamagotchi when i was a kid, but the gameplay impress me the whole time. Few days ago an video about tamagotchi recommended on my youtube and till now i know this game name. Spent 2 days to find information and now im going to find and buy a tamagotchi ( but wow its expensive more than i thought :babytchi2: ) . my english is not so good but thanks for reading , i think i'll ask you guys when i found any tamas to buy :tarakotchi:

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk.:) What version do you have in mind? I hope you'll be able to buy one soon.

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk.:) What version do you have in mind? I hope you'll be able to buy one soon.
thanks, im wondering between the original with english or the connection v2 but with japanese. i think the japanese one have more thing to do but i dont know is it hard to play cz language :babytchi2:

Hello and welcome on board!
There are currently many different models of Tamagotchis. I'm sure you'll find one that suits your taste/needs 😊
Regards

Latest posts

Back