Hello I'm new here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeebz

Reaction score
Geez I haven't used a proper forum in forever but here I am.
So hi there, my name is Sky, I'm for lack of a better term a r/tamagotchi refugee as the reddit blackout is still going on (and didn't care enough to message mods about letting me in), I have a 2017 P2 and two Tamas so far:
First was Dave the mimitchi (5/21 - 6/9/2023) who tragically passed when I went to run some errands and forgot to bring him, and currently I have Jesse the zuccitchi (b. 6/10) who despite having no discipline hasn't given me any problems since he evolved yesterday.
... and yea that's it basically, happy to be here

Geez I haven't used a proper forum in forever but here I am.
So hi there, my name is Sky, I'm for lack of a better term a r/tamagotchi refugee as the reddit blackout is still going on (and didn't care enough to message mods about letting me in), I have a 2017 P2 and two Tamas so far:
First was Dave the mimitchi (5/21 - 6/9/2023) who tragically passed when I went to run some errands and forgot to bring him, and currently I have Jesse the zuccitchi (b. 6/10) who despite having no discipline hasn't given me any problems since he evolved yesterday.
... and yea that's it basically, happy to be here
Thanks for explaining what happened to the reddit r/tamagotchi. I recently got into it and had no idea why there wasn't a tamagotchi community!!

Latest posts

Back