Hello Kitty Tamagotchi keeps resetting itself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkkitty12

Reaction score
my hello kitty tamagotchi keeps resting itself and it only does it when I move it around or when I’m just walking and it hard to take care of it because it only last for a few minutes without resting

my hello kitty tamagotchi keeps resting itself and it only does it when I move it around or when I’m just walking and it hard to take care of it because it only last for a few minutes without resting
Sounds like the battery is coming loose, try screwing the back on a little tighter. Or put a little piece of paper to hold the battery in tighter when you put the back on.

The Hello Kitty Tamagotchi has a common issue with the inner screws not being tight enough - I guess that Bandai's quality-control had an off-day with a few batches of them!

You need to take the battery-cover off, and carefully and gently tighten all of the screws that you can see, then put the battery-cover back on and carefully and gently tighten that, too.

It should be fine after that. Please let us know if it works, or if it doesn't!

Latest posts

Back