Hello! New in the forum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ame-rein

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Long time after I've been stalking this forum as a guest, I've decided to finally join. 😂

You can call me Amerein. I have loved Tamagotchis since I was 8 years old and got my first Tamagotchi Connection version 1 in the summer of 2004. Back them I remember I was one of the last people in my class to get one, but surely I have become the one among them that ended up loving them the most. The next year, 2005 my parents bought me a Tamagotchi connection version 2, and carried it along my version 1 everywhere. I was so happy. I have also clear memories of seeing on the internet the advertisement the Tamagotchi version 3, I wascrazy about it, and thanks to a Toy's r us in Lisboa, where we travelled those summer holidays of 2006 (I live in Spain, and I never saw the version 3 being sold here), I was able to buy one, I was so happy I cried haha. Then, on 2007 I bought two Tamagotchi version 4, and won another one in a drawing contest in a magazine called "Dibus". I loved them, I loved playing on the Tamatown website with them, I have many happy memories of those years.

Since then, I stopped playing with them as much as I did, I started High School and had less time to take care of my Tamagotchis. I still checked from time to time the new releases in Japan, like the Tamagotchis P's, IDL, 4U..., but they were too expensive for me. As I major in translation at University and study Japanese, I had the chance to travel to Tokyo on 2017 and bought a Spacy M!x in a store in Ginza. I played with it for some time that year, and now that I've been playing with it again, decided to buy another one, this time a Tamagotchi Meets Sanrio which is on its way to come to my home! And so, I decided to join this forum as well.

I hope I'll be around here for a long time, I'm thrilled to get to know more Tamagotchi fans and learn more about you all and your Tamagotchis. 💓

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ame-rein, and welcome to TamaTalk! :D

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your introduction post - your enthusiasm for the Tamagotchi line is clear, and I'm sure that you'll have a great time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back