Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TubularTama

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Tubulartama and I am a 21 year old artist who has rekindled their interest in the Tamagotchi series with a purchase of Tamagotchi On. 

I was a big fan of Tamagotchis as a kid, I had 3 music stars and 3 Tamagotchi connections of various versions. I had the movie too, I remember watching it over and over as a kid thinking it was so awesome! As I got older I purchased a Tamagotchi Tamago and Tamagotchi friends but both I ended up not using very much. Somewhere during my childhood I did have a Tamatalk account, but I don’t even know what my username was as I was likely really young.

Fast forward to 2020, my last year in college and a semester from getting my bachelors I found someone selling a Tamagotchi On online for 35 dollars. I got it and long story short here I am again in the Tamagotchi craze! 

I am not sure how active I will be here, but I hope anything I create or post you guys will enjoy! 
Thank you so much for having me here!

Welcome to Tamatalk!! Well, it's more like welcome back in your case XD it's always awesome to see new and returning users - I am so envious of your music star collection, it was the first version I got when I started collecting and to this day it's one of my favourites to run! I love your icon as well, fellow artists unite!  :D

Latest posts

Back