Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostlymostly96

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Angel, but you can call me Ghostly, if you'd like. If I'm not allowed to say my name, let me know if so. I was a member here many years ago when I was just a kid. I started with tamagotchi V2, a pink shell with a lipstick design. I've been a huge fan of tamagotchis since then! :kurbotchi: Currently, I'm 27. I'm not running any tamas right now as I've just moved across the country a couple months ago, but once I have some income and/or if I visit my parents' where my tamagotchi collection is, I'll let y'all know what I run! I only have my Hello Kitty nano with me right now, still in package. I like to do digital art, play video games, and just pretty much chill and hang out with friends and friends to be!

I can't wait to meet and re-meet (I have been inactive on my old account for a long time so I'm sure nobody remembers who I am) everyone here! :biggrin:

Welcome, Welcome! So nice to see more people coming back to Tama Talk and Tamagotchis! I am also newly back into the hobby!! Nice to meet you! :ichigotchi:

I know right? Slowly but surely, I'm sure TT will get back to its former glory of popping off constantly. I missed this place. So nice to meet you!! :lol:
Welcome, Welcome! So nice to see more people coming back to Tama Talk and Tamagotchis! I am also newly back into the hobby!! Nice to meet you! :ichigotchi:

Latest posts

Back