Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi my name is Michele, you can call me Shadow if you want I also go by that on the internet. I've always been intrested in tamagotchis, and when the tamagotchi connections came out I knew I just had to get one. While looking around the internet I stumbled upon this site. I can't believe that there is a entire community of tamagotchi lovers. :p

You are user number 4,397 if that tells you how many people are here that love tamagotchis, lol. I have two right now that I am working on breeding. I guess we will see. If you ever need help, feel free to PM me. Hope you have as good a time here as I do. Welcome to TamaTalk!!

Hi Princesslady, welcome to you also since you are new here as well. Hope you like tamatalk as well!!

Hi my name is Michele, you can call me Shadow if you want I also go by that on the internet. I've always been intrested in tamagotchis, and when the tamagotchi connections came out I knew I just had to get one. While looking around the internet I stumbled upon this site. I can't believe that there is a entire community of tamagotchi lovers. :blink:
dont worry ur not the only person that thinks that! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back