hellooooooo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokeysoda

Reaction score
hi! im pokey! im not sure how often ill be using this site, but im glad to be here! a long time ago, i joined under a different username (troosy) and made One introduction post and never came back to it.. since then, my online identity has changed a lot, and since there was no way to change usernames (that i know of...?) i decided to make a new account!

my enjoyment of tamagotchi issss... complicated? im autistic, so its difficult for me to carry the (admittedly small) responsibility of actually Caring for a tamagotchi if its not my current Biggest interest, since my interests fluctuate a LOT and they tend to dictate my ability to focus or retain important information (i.e. the fact that i have a tamagotchi to care for). so, im mostly a tamagotchi collector. i really appreciate the designs of tamagotchi characters as well, they just make me really happy.. i also really like the anime!

im not sure how much information is customary for an introduction post, so sorry if i rambled.. anyway, see you around the forums!  :wub:

Latest posts

Back