Help explaining star wars R2-D2 tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taiyotchi

Reaction score
Hi!. Today early in the morning i went to a local small supermarket of opportunities that change stock at random and they had some units of a keychain bandai star wars R2-D2 tamagotchi which had the price of 13 euros and It IS in the line of the micro anniversary tamagotchi keychain, in both size and playability. I still haven't understood some things like the random scenes that pop Up from time to time showing boba fett, stellar ships, trade federation droids or master yoda. What are the purpose of those appearances?. Some tips about picking some evolutions would be appreciated too. There are Many of them, either naboo or x-wing ships or other r2d2 sprites. Thanks in advance!. Hugs

I didn't, although i am a person Who likes interaction more than looking Up myself, i am grateful anyway!. I mean, it's my first thread and i wouldn't like to end It right away

What are the purpose of those appearances?. Some tips about picking some evolutions would be appreciated too. There are Many of them, either naboo or x-wing ships or other r2d2 sprites. Thanks in advance!. Hugs
The only purpose of those scenes that pop up at certain intervals is just the coolness factor. You don't have to do anything (except when a ship starts slowly closing in on R2 and gradually taking over the screen). But those other scenes are just there for Star Wars fans to recognize and enjoy when they pop up.

As for R2's evolutions, I'm not sure I've gotten all of them myself. I haven't necessarily pinpointed how to get the different ones, as I've tried things like only playing a certain game with R2 or giving bad care vs. good care and it doesn't seem to always guarantee a certain evolution for me. For a while, it seemed like I always got the same two evolutions no matter what I did. But I've gotten several different ones now. I agree with the above member that your best chance for specific answers in that area would be to look at a guide.

Latest posts

Back