Help finding an old Tamagotchi Figure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KameMelodic

Reaction score
two posts? In two days? Wow, shocking!!

please let me know if this breaks any community guidelines, I’m just struggling in this search and this forum is the one place I assumed I’d be able to find some help :D

1676186474128.jpeg
I’ve been looking for this figure for several years now - someone I lost contact with around 8 years ago had her, and I’ve been trying to add it to my collection for memories sake. I‘ve seen a few other Yumemitchi models around lately, but Ive only found two of this exact one in the past years, and by the time I could afford them, they were gone.

Im posting this to see if anyone knows where I could find one, or has one themselves that they’re willing to part with? In box or not, i don’t really care, I’m just really hoping to get this model of her someday.

thank everyone in advance ^^

Im posting this to see if anyone knows where I could find one, or has one themselves that they’re willing to part with?
Unfortunately trading isn't allowed here due to past problems, so if it does work out that way it would have to be taken to a properly-protected sales platform!

That said, best of luck tracking this one down! :smile2: Do you know if these also got a Japanese release? If so, it may be worth using a proxy-service like Buyee to search on various Japanese auction-sites and online stores.

Unfortunately trading isn't allowed here due to past problems, so if it does work out that way it would have to be taken to a properly-protected sales platform!

That said, best of luck tracking this one down! :smile2: Do you know if these also got a Japanese release? If so, it may be worth using a proxy-service like Buyee to search on various Japanese auction-sites and online stores.
Ah, I completely understand, thank you so much for reminding me!!

I’ll have to do some research On that, I always forget how reliable of a source Buyee is when it comes to more obscure items. Thank you!

A saved ebay search always does the trick for me! Even if no one lists one for years, when one does go up, ebay, eager to make their coin, will email you about it! Make the terms vaguely broad tho, in case someone doesn't know what set it's from.
I just did a search and put in completed items too, and it appears they do occasionally pop up for sale. 👍
Screenshot_20230213-061344_eBay.jpg

A saved ebay search always does the trick for me! Even if no one lists one for years, when one does go up, ebay, eager to make their coin, will email you about it! Make the terms vaguely broad tho, in case someone doesn't know what set it's from.
I just did a search and put in completed items too, and it appears they do occasionally pop up for sale. 👍
View attachment 9246
Thats super good to know, I appreciate the info more than I can describe!! Thank you all for your help, it means a ton

Latest posts

Back