Help identifying my virtual pet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hynix

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here.
Just made an account to see if anyone could help me locate the brand of this virtual pet that I used to have when I was a kid. I've posted a description on reddit and some member come forward with a picture and it was actually the virtual pet that I had when I was younger. It was a white Tamagotchi style shape with a Dalmatian dog head on the side. I would love to find out the brand and the name of it, if possible so I can try to buy another one for myself.

Here it is a photo of the virtual pet I'm trying to find info on. The person that provided the photo said that the only thing he knows about it is their name “My pet & friends” I can not find any info on this anywhere else. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Dalmatian Virtual Pet.png
    Dalmatian Virtual Pet.png
    876.1 KB · Views: 0
Can you ask the person who has it to snap a picture of the back we could maybe see the manufacturer or the company’s name.

Hello everyone! I'm new here.
Just made an account to see if anyone could help me locate the brand of this virtual pet that I used to have when I was a kid. I've posted a description on reddit and some member come forward with a picture and it was actually the virtual pet that I had when I was younger. It was a white Tamagotchi style shape with a Dalmatian dog head on the side. I would love to find out the brand and the name of it, if possible so I can try to buy another one for myself.

Here it is a photo of the virtual pet I'm trying to find info on. The person that provided the photo said that the only thing he knows about it is their name “My pet & friends” I can not find any info on this anywhere else. Thanks for your help.
I had this exact same cyber pet and I didn't even have a picture. I gave a description and this amazing person on reddit found this post.
I can't believe you had one too. Are you in the UK by any chance? I brought it off a boy at primary school and I loved it sooo much.

I wish I could find out more so i could buy one too and let my inner child rest happily. Sadly I don't remember the name but pet friends rings a bell?

Latest posts

Back