Help my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamamamaa

Reaction score
Did I take good care of my tamagotchi?Cause it looks like a blob with legs,it sorta looks like it’s running towards me,the tamagotchi is 4 years old.Should I play with it more??What do I do??

Hi there! Do you know which version Tamagotchi it's on and/or have a photo you can show of the screen?

With Tamatchi it will grow up into one of the good care adults: Mametchi, Ginjirotchi, or Masktchi, if you're curious on what will happen to your Tama next!

With Tamatchi it will grow up into one of the good care adults: Mametchi, Ginjirotchi, or Masktchi, if you're curious on what will happen to your Tama next!

That depends, they can still get the ducks. The good care teens can go anywhere. 0-1 care mistakes you will get one of those three based on discipline. Tamatchi with 2 or more care mistakes will turn into one of the bad care adults depending on discipline.

The “duck blob” can only turn into the three bad care adults pending on both care mistakes and disciplinary action, with Kuchipatchi being the ceiling for good care after that point.

Latest posts

Back