Help to find a Clone model

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Tarots

Reaction score
Hi guys. I came here for some information. Hope you can help.
When I was a child (we talk about 2003-2005 max) a lot of this type of tamagotchi was sold by chineese store.
This model, as you can see, is an egg style that can open and close and have a digimon in the other side of the egg (totally for flavour).
The question starts here, because I remember 2 type of models for this item: the classic bunny ROMs that have inside what all we know (this type in particular, for what I remember, was sold in ~2005 and later), and another model that I really hope to find.
The model which I try to search for info is, for what I remember, a clone. But I really don't know if is a tamagotchi clone or a gyaoppi clone. All that I remember is that there isn't a bunny rom at all in this type, you can't chose the pet in the beginning but you always start with a Babytchi/Marutchi (or something that is really similar to them). I think I never seen their adult form because they always died before the evolution for bad care. But for what I remember, the function for this type of tamagotchi were the same of a P1 or a Gyaoppi as I told before. If someone have any info, please tell me. For what I have seen, all the models that I found on internet are a 68 in 1 bunny ROM.

Attachments

• IMG_20230525_013724_635.jpg
    IMG_20230525_013724_635.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20230525_013730_737.jpg
    IMG_20230525_013730_737.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 0
I know there are some Gyaoppi-like virtual pets that are called Tamakacis (They weren't even trying with that one.) but they only have 3 buttons. I'm pretty sure Gyaoppi gets have 3 buttons in general, so it might not be a gyaoppi clone.

I also know there are some Tamagotchi's that are similar to the Bunny ROM that have baby stages too. Do you remember more details? Did you ever get it to evolve past baby stage? What did the death screen look like? Are there any specific functions that you remember?

I know there are some Gyaoppi-like virtual pets that are called Tamakacis (They weren't even trying with that one.) but they only have 3 buttons. I'm pretty sure Gyaoppi gets have 3 buttons in general, so it might not be a gyaoppi clone.

I also know there are some Tamagotchi's that are similar to the Bunny ROM that have baby stages too. Do you remember more details? Did you ever get it to evolve past baby stage? What did the death screen look like? Are there any specific functions that you remember?
I researched a lot and I found/remember lot of info, you can find the post here in the forum (apologize in case this is considered spam):
https://www.tamatalk.com/threads/he...-found-remember-about-it.201446/#post-3388303
I had to redo the post, as I explained there, because it seems that the vpet isn't a clone but something more complicated.
I would like to delete this post because create lot of confusion, but unfortunately I can't. I think that only mods can do!

Latest posts

Back