HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie12

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] ;) There is this boy in my class called Troy and I really like him. I don't know if he likes me or not. When he sees me he smiles and jokes but if i have to work in a group with him he sighs. I also think he migh fancy my best mate called jemma. I really want to ask him out but i don't have the courage. what will i do? :D [/SIZE]

Remember the old saying, hearts can be broken by words left unspoken.

I say give him a little time if you don't know him too well. Most girlfriend/boyfriend relationships should start after becoming good friends, trusting eachother, being loyal and all that stuff. If you've known him for a long time, go for it and ask him out! Some might say it could be too risky, but if you don't take risks you're not going to get anywhere.

Good Luck! :)

I would just continue being JUST FRIENDS with him. Crushes fade but friendship can last a lifetime. Although either may spoil, a friendship will generally last longer at this point in your life.

Well if you guys are aquaintances, go for it. If he says no it won't be the end of the world.

If you're close friends maybe reconsider. That could make a friendship really awkward.

Good luck. ;]

OMG!!!! I WAS JUST GONNA POST ABOUT THAT SAME THING HAPPENING TO ME!! i like this boy well sorta, i think he likes me. in math class i look over at him, and he's staring at me. in science, still staring! idk if he likes me or wat. but then my friend J said they were almost goin out, so that made me think, she sits by me in every class so maybe he stared at her....but idk, becAuse today she said she asked him out and he said no. so idk, (FYI she doesnt knoe i like him kinda) like about 20% ill help u if u help me :D :p so for u id say maybe get to know him better, u know, maybe he likes u, but isnt sure of u, so make him sure :angry: :angry: NOW PLEASE HELP ME!!! :angry:

Well, that was how it was for me and Austin. We were best friends since we were 8 but I always liked him a little more than a friend. He ended up going out with one of my best friends, Brianda, when we were all 11. Now we are 13. Last year in sixth grade, Austin asked me out 4 TIMES! I ended up saying no EVERY TIME because Brianda still liked him and I didn't want to hurt her. She always said that she was going to need my help to get them back together. Earlier this year, I tryed to but he said he didn't like her, he liked someone else he had known for over 5 years. I asked him who it was and he wrote me a note. The note had 1 word. You. I was shocked because after 5 years of liking him, he liked me, too. I went out with him twice. The first time (this year) we broke up because his Brianda still liked him. We went out for 3 days (wow!) and his Brianda made him break up with me and me break up with him by telling us all kinds of lies about the one to the other. This all happened on my birthday. At the Christmas Dance we talked about what had happened and decided we would think about it and maybe go out some other time. Two months later, my friends found out that he still liked me and told him that if he asked me out, I would mist likely say yes. They asked me if I liked him and I said yes. One day at lunch they asked both of us at around the same time. I told them I would cover my ears and not listen. I did but he said it so loud I yanked my head up, yelled what, and looked at him like he was crazy for going out with me again. That was on February 10, 2008. On February 15, we went to the Valentine Dance together. I didn't get to dance with him because the Brianda followed him around and would't leave him alone during all the slow songs. Her and her best friend, Caitlin, played the same thing again like they did on my birthday with the lies. I realized I should go up and talk to him when I saw him sitting down crying with Brianda and Caitlin standing beside him. I asked him what was wrong and he said that I should know. I said is it about us breaking up and he said yes. We talked about it and found out we had been played again. After the dance, we just said bye and hugged before we left. Yesterday, our school had a couples walk-a-thon to support breast cancer. At first I was walking with a big group of people, including my boyfriend. Then slowly they started leaving. We spent the whole time talking about what we were going to where to the Formal Spring Dance. We walked, hugged, and he put his arm around me. We are about to celebrate our 1 month anniversery and his birthday on the same day.

So my advice for you would be to make sure your best friend wasn't in love with him and to not rush things. You should also not always believe everything somebody tells you. I would have a friend that he was also friends with go out and ask him who he likes. If you haven't known him for a long time, you could set up things like study dates and sit with him at lunch to get to know him better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with tw/p 100%. Asking him out can ruin a friendship forever, but keeping your friendship and not asking him out will make your friendship last a lot longer. :blink:

If he fancies your friend Jemma (Or Jenna. Maybe a typo?), then you shouldn't ask him out. Asking someone out is kind of awkward unless you are a boy, because it is usually the boys that should do the asking out, but they are too nervous. xP

ok, just do it! That's what makes life exciting! u gotta take some risks! If you don't, u r going to think about it and get yourself really nervous. It's real easy i have a girlfriend and all you have to do is ask. Even if he says no, u still have a whole life ahead of you and you move on....

Hope my little pep talk worked! :(

The quickest way to a heavy heart is to let true love remain unspoken. Try to speak up! It's worth the risk. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back