Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
Okay... So almost EVERYONE knows I want a Piccolo for my birthday...

I sent my dad the Piccolo I want most [Which is a Gemeinhardt 4PSH].

I checked it every day[including today], and it's bid only, and there's no bids on it! D:

Yesterday, I asked my dad if he checks on it because I get worried that the Piccolo would expire[End time].. I told my dad that I was worried, and he checked it yesterday. He knows some things about it, like the brand,serial number and the price and such..

I talked to my mom about it, and she said "Maybe he's looking at another." But this is a GOOD Piccolo, my BD even said so, and at a good price[$199].

So... How do I convince my dad to keep looking at the Piccolo I want? Because I sent him a few Piccolos[i marked which one I want most]..?

Thanks.

I don't want to sound as if I am being mean, because that's not my intention, but you've already done all you can.

You've sent him the piccolo list.

You've marked the one you like the most.

You've spoken with your Dad to let him know you really want the piccolo and checked that he is watching the one you want.

You've spoken with your Mum about the same thing.

Any more is just plain nagging now.

Keep it in perspective.

You want a birthday present.

You hope it will be the piccolo you have your eye on.

There are no guarantees here.

You'll be nagging your Dad about a US$200 present that you want for your birthday.

I don't want to sound as if I am being mean, because that's not my intention, but you've already done all you can.
You've sent him the piccolo list.

You've marked the one you like the most.

You've spoken with your Dad to let him know you really want the piccolo and checked that he is watching the one you want.

You've spoken with your Mum about the same thing.

Any more is just plain nagging now. 

Keep it in perspective.

You want a birthday present.

You hope it will be the piccolo you have your eye on.

There are no guarantees here.

You'll be nagging your Dad about a US$200 present that you want for your birthday.
Yes, I understand.

But, I don't want him buying me a cheap Piccolo, I already have a broken Trombone I can't even use or fix.

But all I can do is hope, my band director said not to get my hopes up because somebody might out-bid me.

I'll keep my eye on it.

This topic can be closed.

Since I was so worried, my dad showed me the Piccolo he bought me! It's not that Gemeinhradt, it's a Bundy, and it looks exactly alike the Gemeinhardt! =]

I'm happy you'll be getting a piccolo you like!

*closed by request of topic starter*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back