Hey, Everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Soda

Reaction score
I haven't owned a traditional Tamagotchi since adolescence. (I've had the original Game Boy game for several years and continue to enjoy caring for Tamagotchis off and on on that platform, though.) Well, earlier this month, my curiosity got the better of me and, after picking up two of the 90s rereleases from Amazon, I quickly found myself grabbing three more- two anniversary chibis and a Pac-Man edition- from various locations. Although I don't see myself becoming anything more than a casual collector, I thought it might still be worthwhile sliding into a community dedicated to them, to see if I can learn any more about their care and whatnot.

Currently, I'm running two Tamagotchis: a 26-year-old Bill, that I was lucky enough to raise my first time caring for one as an adult; and a Mimitchi that's running on my Pac-Man edition. I have a few questions for you guys, but I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask them, or if I should save them for another portion of the forum. Regardless, I'm wishing you all well in your virtual pet endeavors, and I hope to improve my limited knowledge of Tamagotchi care and collecting. :)

Welcome to TamaTalk. Enjoy the forum and your Tamagotchis.:) Any other vPets?

Welcome to TamaTalk. Enjoy the forum and your Tamagotchis.:) Any other vPets?

Thank you, and no, I don't have any other vPets. The anniversary Giga Pets are on my radar, but what I really wish is that Playmates would rerelease the Nano Pets, because the Nano Kitty was my absolute favorite as a kid.

Hello, greetings and salutations! Welcome!

I actually just recently got back into almost a 15-year-long hiatus from Tamagotchi's/Virtual Pets. Due to some severe IRL issues, I was out of commission for a long while and had to sell off most of my collection to pay rent/bills. If you are a fan of Tamagotchi's from the 90s like I was. There are some other rereleases that you can find on Amazon that might pique your interest in them. Those are the releases of the Digimon Tamagotchi from the 90s (the one that could battle other peoples). They were always my favorites growing up, as being a boy, I wasn't "allowed" to play with regular Tamagotchis. So for holidays and whatnot, what I was allowed to buy with my own allowance, were the Digimon ones. They are a carbon copy of the original P1's and P2's except with the new releases they can grow into even higher forms past adults.

Here if you're interested: *Begins channeling corruption and mind control tactics*
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PNWBRNH?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
You can find some information on them that I have posted here and there. Under Tips and Tricks, and in the recent hatching I hosted in the Group Hatching section. I went over several things in that as well.

Again! Welcome, and hope to see you around!

(Figured I'd post if they happen to come back to read)

Latest posts

Back