Hey! Tama lover....OVER HERE.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcow

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new here! Actually, I registered at the end of July, but I never posted!! But I need another tamagotchi forum to post on besides the one I do now..That ones losing traffic.. Anyways..A little more about myself..I'm 13 (almost 14) and I have 15 tamagotchis of all different kinds.. ocean, morino, mesutchi/osutchi, connection, connexion, K-Plus (MY FAV), gen 1, gen 2, angel, etc. So..I'm just here to chat! YEAH!

I like these smilies theyre cute :eek:

Hey! I'm new here! Actually, I registered at the end of July, but I never posted!! But I need another tamagotchi forum to post on besides the one I do now..That ones losing traffic.. Anyways..A little more about myself..I'm 13 (almost 14) and I have 15 tamagotchis of all different kinds.. ocean, morino, mesutchi/osutchi, connection, connexion, K-Plus (MY FAV), gen 1, gen 2, angel, etc. So..I'm just here to chat! YEAH!
I like these smilies theyre cute :p
wow that's really cool I have 4 tamagotchis and umm...I thought I had alot but they're all connections I guess didn't here about tamagotchis when they first came out in 1996 but it's all good maybe we could chat sometimes on your acomplishments and also of mine take it easy k :lol: it's really cool to have you here

hey im new 2!!! please give me all of the tips about tamagotchi's that r incigotchi's. i need all of the in4mation that i can get. and by the way, i have a question. sometimes my ichigotchi will run across the screen and then fall flat on its face and then get back up again. why is that??? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back