Hey There I'm new and I have four Tamagochi's ^-^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(*Violet*)

Reaction score
Hi there Im vi i was hoping if people could help my because im dreadfully confused :p :D and i am really unsure of things :D could you please help oh and i have four tamagotchi's and I really luv em :wub:could ya please help get around here it would be really nice if you could.. :p

Hey There Vi!

Welcome to TamaTalk. Ask away! There are plenty of people here who will be able to answer your questions. 4 can be quite a handful if you are a little unsure on things...so don't be shy!

Hey Mary!Nice to see you copied me! :p
Ryan I hope to let you know this is the introduction that I FIRST mad when I FIRST came to tamatalk I'm a MEMBER now NOT a TAMANEWBIE :lol: wow I can't believe that this board went up :) it's like months from now since I made this thread :lol: wow

I'm not I'm just trying to tell you that this is thread was the first I ever made :D  

~vi :(
Ryan u r just TOO funny I can not believe that you haven't relised yet that this thread was the first I ever made, you are really SUCH a silly, silly little boy *giggles and rolls eyes*

~vi :D

Ryan u r just TOO funny I can not believe that you haven't relised yet that this thread was the first I ever made, you are really SUCH a silly, silly little boy *giggles and rolls eyes* 

~vi ^_^
Omg mary what do you mean i'm a silly silly boy!!!!!U dont even know what ur talking about! :D :D :D :(

Omg mary what do you mean i'm a silly silly boy!!!!!U dont even know what ur talking about! :D   :D   :huh:   ;)
actually I do and it's also hard to believe that you haven't managed to notice that either

~vi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to close this topic now. Please don't use Tamatalk to quarrel over things. Thank you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back