Hey y'all I'm Vi what's up???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(*Violet*)

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Vi,

WhaT's Up!!??

I'm coowl yo gotchya?

so is =Dash he ma bro

well not really butch'yall get whats I mean *wink*

anyway I'm not new but it nice to introduce around once in a while huh??? doncha think!!??

ok yo gotta go seeya on the flip side

~vi :D

*sighs* at missuse of the English language! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if that comes across a bit rude wasnt meant to be. :D

i never claimed i was brighter although as im probably alot older than you thats a given fact lol :D

*sighs* at missuse of the English language! Dontcha and dis an dat and all the other baby talk lol :D
you are being stupid because you are being mean or very obtuse and lacking of intelectual aquity if you know what that means but i don't want to fight alright so don't be like that

lol big words you just looked up in a dictionary dont make you any brighter sorry lol! Besides according to your profile you say your clueless pmsl :D

lol big words you just looked up in a dictionary dont make you any brighter sorry lol! Besides according to your profile you say your clueless pmsl :p
:D i didn't look those words up in the dictionary ii already know what they mean I'm eally smart please don't be mean and leave me alone I wasn't even trying to pick up a fight with you and I say im clueless I'm just having fun stop being mean:(

I wasnt picking a fight i was commenting on the way *some* ppl choose to talk (in an annoying and childish way) :D )

Well hey its nearly midnight here and some of us have a life so enjoy yourself and try not to pick on to many ppl for their faults eh :D night little girl lol :p

Well hey its nearly midnight here and some of us have a life so enjoy yourself and try not to pick on to many ppl for their faults eh :D night little girl lol :p
*Post removed by Admin*

you are being stupid because you are being mean or very obtuse and lacking of intelectual aquity if you know what that means but i don't want to fight alright so don't be like that
Mary, don't be Genis Mary just mouth off like u usally do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back