Hi everyone

Help Support TamaTalk:

Mimipurutchi

TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Jane, but I prefer Mimee or Mimipurutchi. I took the name of a Tamagotchi from the smart because I had a name change to have something that no one was using. Anyway, I'm glad to be here, I've been checking out the posts here for help since I started back up collecting in 2019. I was an early adopter and my first Tama was in the first year it was released in the US. Because they were rarely available after that anywhere in my adolescence to adulthood, I didn't continue playing or collecting.

Tamagotchis are so special to me because around the year they came out, I had a near death experience on my bicycle. When I came home from the hospital, I was given one as a get well gift and while I had to stay in bed for a long time, I treasured the time I spent alone with that Tamagotchi. It was always there when I needed it, when I couldn't be with people. I think since I moved, and with Covid, I just naturally started playing again. That's what I love about v-pets, they give us something to have contact and friendship. It doesn't matter what the circumstance is.

Since then I have collected a lot too fast I think. My first one starting back up was a P2. Now I have, around 60. I'm very grateful for what I have. Introductions should probably be shorter, but I really care about this community, everyone is so nice and helpful. It's a good place to be. I wanted people to be able to know about me more, without Instagram, which is what I use to interact with others. I've wanted to get more into tamatalk, so here I am. I hope I can get to know a lot of people here. I really love the Tamagotchi community.

Last edited: