Hi everyone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie100

Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hi. I have been a Tama owner since 1997. At that time I had a P1 Tama. Later I bought a sweet little Angel in light pink. I loved taking care of these little virtual critters. I also owned several knock offs; Nano Baby, Giga kitty, Salem the cat, Yoda etc... My all time faves were always the tamagotchis though!

It wasn't until recently that the Tama bug bit again. Surfing the net I saw the announcement of Tamagotchi Connections. Wow. I held off buying them until one day I purchased one for each of my daughters. They had not expressed any interest at al so I decided I should buy one for myself and play with it so they could see it and then I could judge their reaction ( good rationalization don't you think? :) )

ANyway, I hatched my first connection on Dec 1st. , a girl named, Leah. Leah grew nicely into a Mametchi today. SHe is aged 3 years though that should change soon to 4, 30 lb and has full training meter. She's terribly cute and I have got the tama bug again.

I found my unopened gold p2 Tama from 1997. Can't find my first tama anywhere and my angel is gone too. Well....ebay here i come. I decided Hubby is buying me tamagotchis for Xmas!

I ordered the HK Limited edition boxed Tama, a Japanese PLus, A keitai, and just today bought a mesutchi/osutchi pair. I am so excited! Can't wait to get tham all. I a putting a shelf up to display those that I won't hatch!

I guess I have rambled enough...look forward to sharing Tama stories with you all !

Wow! Very nice collection you will be receiving soon! We are glad you caught the bug again! :wub: Welcome to TaaTalk! :wub:

Wow youre a real tamafan! Your full of tama experiance!! Nice to meet you! :wub:

Thanks for the welcomes! I just received my Limited edition HK tamagotchi. It's adorabel. INside the box it looks like a little nest with shredded paper. Very cute. Now to decide whether to hatch or to keep in the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back