Hi I'm new to the forum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 218142

Reaction score
Hi I just found this and thought I'd join I started out with an original Tamagotchi but I have since lost it and just started getting in to them again after playing with the digimon v pets. I hope to meet some people in this community and learn about some of the older tamas that I missed out on. I'm currently about to start running my Tamagotchi Morino I bought off of ebay.

Have fun with the Morino, those little buggers are DIFFICULT. My first like 3 or 4 attempts ended in death before it came out of its cocoon...

And hello from a fellow Digimon fan :)
I've heard they're difficult but that's kind of what's appealing to me . Plus I think the gimmicks it has are really neat but I most likely won't start it until I have more time on my hands. Glad to meet a fellow Digimon fan who likes tamas. What gen did you start watching the show in? I started with the original adventures series .

I started watching as a kid Digimon Adventure in English version, but I actually really got more into it with Digimon Frontier. Then I went back and watched the first three and Savers. That's all I've seen so far :)

Latest posts

Back