hi! im tamastalch11.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamastalch11

Reaction score
ever since i got my 1st tama i wanted to make it live long but because i was new to the community i didnt know about care mistakes and all that but im here for information to keep my tama healthy and to chill!:puroperatchi: i put a picture of my tama cos yes

you can comment btw

Attachments

• 48230EA8-7709-4F4A-BF7E-1EE359B10D13.jpeg
    48230EA8-7709-4F4A-BF7E-1EE359B10D13.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Welcome! :furawatch:
I love the tamagotchi of first generations, it was very entertaining to try to complete the bar of their discipline in their growth stage. Above all the achievement in those tamagotchi, was to keep them in the adult stage the maximum of possible days, since they are very delicate at this stage and it is a record, to keep them for a long period of time

Welcome to the Forums! :biggrin:
I love that shell design on your tama, I don't recall seeing it before, its a really nice one! :lol:
thanks!

Welcome! :furawatch:
I love the tamagotchi of first generations, it was very entertaining to try to complete the bar of their discipline in their growth stage. Above all the achievement in those tamagotchi, was to keep them in the adult stage the maximum of possible days, since they are very delicate at this stage and it is a record, to keep them for a long period of time
thanks for the adivice!

Welcome! Nice shell, I have the comic p1 and p2 myself and run them side by side. I am currently on a mission to aquire all p1 and p2 adult tamas in the next few months, so I consider myself somewhat of an expert for care of the first two Tama models to exist (there is a lot of false info out there). Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions regarding care for your gen 1 models, since it would appear that is your focus atm.

Latest posts

Back