Hi! New!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvestmoon66

Reaction score
Just a nerd with depression and autism. I like anime, manga, reading, and writing. Pokemon fanfics to. I'm just in a slight slump. I'm Heather btw. wish you all the best. My fandoms are my little pony, Harry Potter, Steven universe, Pokemon, neopets, and gravity falls. I like you I jf adult books and fantasy a ton and I'm hoping to find long term friends. 

Hey Heather, welcome back to the forum if you've been away :)
I also have autism and find having tamagotchis really useful to help in every day life.
Are you running any tamas at the moment?
Em

My tamas are good, thanks. Currently running 3 of them (my original p2, music star and idl) :)

Here are my 3 at the moment (photo taken earlier today)

Attachments

• 20220513_190053.jpg
    20220513_190053.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 2
Heather, welcome to Tama Talk!

As you can plainly tell, this here forum is chock full of helpful, friendly and all around good people. I am also new... In a sense lol. I used to frequent this website roundabout... I want to say fourteen years ago. It's still just as great a place as it ever was!

Glad to have you here and glad to meet ya!

Hi! I am so sorry for the delays! What would be a good place to stay getting and getting back into tamagotchi?

Wow, welcome back!

Do you have a Tamagotchi? If not, I enjoyed starting with the Gen 1 / Gen 2 (classics). They're manageable even with a work/school schedule. I'm not sure what the prices are like in your location though--they're a little pricey where I live, but maybe you can find a deal online or get one second hand.

Latest posts

Back