Hi!! TamaTalk nooblet here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxotoki

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I’ve browsed many topics on here and never thought of signing up lol.

About me: I live in the Midwest with my hubs, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 3 birds. I collect Tokidoki Unicornos, I draw…and I just acquired a lot of tamas lately, and I consider all 11 of them my other babies 🤓 I have PTSD, death OCD/anxiety…tamagotchis seem to be the only thing that’s quieting everything down atm.

I’ve had a meets for a few years and recently got into running Ps, 4U and color+…I’m really enjoying them! I still have a lot to learn!

If you are in the Tamagotchi Collectors fb group you might have seen this drawing of Sitter Poketichi I did. I have a few more fanart in the works!

Attachments

• 5B1BD7C6-657E-4AA9-BE4F-1276DEB883DD.jpeg
    5B1BD7C6-657E-4AA9-BE4F-1276DEB883DD.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey there & welcome to the forums! :biggrin:
Been collecting Tamas since the 4th grade myself. Can't speak too much on the others, but I hear ya through and through on the anxiety part. Only learned that I have it a couple years ago despite it likely being around for much much longer. I'm in a good place, generally these days and really hope you are too! Or at least on the road to it. happy2

Hope you enjoy your time here :lol:

:nazotchi:

I’ve browsed many topics on here and never thought of signing up lol.

About me: I live in the Midwest with my hubs, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 3 birds. I collect Tokidoki Unicornos, I draw…and I just acquired a lot of tamas lately, and I consider all 11 of them my other babies 🤓 I have PTSD, death OCD/anxiety…tamagotchis seem to be the only thing that’s quieting everything down atm.

I’ve had a meets for a few years and recently got into running Ps, 4U and color+…I’m really enjoying them! I still have a lot to learn!

If you are in the Tamagotchi Collectors fb group you might have seen this drawing of Sitter Poketichi I did. I have a few more fanart in the works!
Your art is so amazing!!!!!!! I like Sitter Poketchi!! Welcome!!!!

Latest posts

Back