Hi to my fellow Tamagotchi fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyLoop

Reaction score
Hi there!

My name is Elise and I'm a 26 year old gal from the Netherlands!

After years of using this forum as an outsider for more information about my tama's I decided to become a member.
imageproxy.php
I always find usefull information here, and I thought it would be nice to share this hobby with others, as I don't know anyone else who's into tamagotchi's.

For me it all started in 1997, when I got my first tamagotchi. I loved it so very much, I've been playing with it for years untill it finally died on me.
imageproxy.php
Years later, when they re-introduced tamagotchi's in my country (Tamagotchi Friends) I found out that Tamagotchi's were still being made in Japan, and this made me super curious! I had bought the Friends version, but it was a big dissapointment. So, I began my adventure on ebay, and ordered my first Japanese tamagotchi. This was the Tamagotchi ID L Princess Spacy version. I was sold! To this day, I love this tamagotchi so much! Several other tama's have followed since then, and my collection is growing slowly but steadily.
imageproxy.php

Because prices can be ridiculously steep, I just bought my first secondhand tamagotchi online, to see if I'm okay with the quality. It's a Tamagotchi ID and I'm really looking forward to it's arrival.
imageproxy.php

I could go on and on about my tama's, haha. But I guess I'll have time and space enough to do so here on this forum! I'm really hoping to find some tama crazy friends here!
imageproxy.php

Thank you for reading my introduction!

Welcome! You can talk to me anytime about tamagotchis! I have some old ones that I need to unearth from my closet (including one that glows in the dark) and a Tamagotchi P!

Welcome!
I'd love to know your thoughts on the secondhand tama as I'm getting one too for the first time.

Welcome! I enjoy most of my secondhand tama's, in fact I got an iD for $20 USD for japanyouwant (seller on eBay) and it was in excellent condition, also came with the manual and stickers! I think you'll enjoy yours, it really depends on the seller though.

Thanks!

Yeah I've bought tama's from japanyouwant as well, I also had very good experiences with them. :) This ID I bought from someone from Japan with a 100% rating. On the pictures the tama looked in very good shape and the seller was very nice and informative. He made a very good impression so I hope the tama is in as good a condition as it seemed in the pictures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back