hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchivideo

Reaction score
hi i realized i never really made one of these introduction posts! my name is gray and i've loved tamagotchi for a few years now and its a series i care about it a lot! i especially love the vintage era of the franchise and like to try and preserve parts of it when im able to! i joined this forum i think close to a year ago but just haven't made a post until now but i just wanted to introduce myself! i dont have that big of a tamagotchi pet collection but i just really enjoy the series and characters a lot!

Welcome, Gray!

I like the vintage era allot also, despite my first tama being a connection. I find the vintage characters have allot more personality put into the sprites than the modern characters (possibly due to the variety of item animations). The vintage tamas and vintage Vpets in general seem a bit more interesting to me because they play around with growth mechanics. What are your favorite characters? I'm guessing Zuccitchi might be one of them (I like him too along with Zatchi, his secret evolution).

my first exposure to tamagotchi was corner shop 2 and i found out about the vintage era later and really liked it! they do have a lot more personality in their sprites especially in the console games! i have a lot of favorite tamagotchis honestly a lot of the characters are super fun and interesting but zuccitchi is definitely one of my favorites! most of the cast from the era are kind of my favorites i just really love seeing them! :D

Latest posts

Back