Hi! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm from the UK and brand new to Tamatalk (and forums in general). I only recently got rediscovered Tamagotchi and fell in love with the colour versions. I have so many questions I have wanted to ask but could not find many answers online. So when I found Tamatalk I thought it looked like the best place. :)

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I used to be all over this site as a tween/teen and found my way back on here a few weeks ago. Everyone is really friendly.  ^_^

The search feature is really in-depth but if you can't find something already on there don't hesitate to ask! 

Which tamagotchi is your favorite?  :p

Hi, thanks so much for your welcome! :)

I currently love the colour Tamagotchi's, especially my Sanrio Tamagotchi meets. Though I have a Pokemon Eevee Tamagotchi ordered on ebay I'm really excited about. I would like to try the earlier Tamagotchi's also if I get the chance. :)

Hi, thanks so much for your welcome! :)

I currently love the colour Tamagotchi's, especially my Sanrio Tamagotchi meets. Though I have a Pokemon Eevee Tamagotchi ordered on ebay I'm really excited about. I would like to try the earlier Tamagotchi's also if I get the chance. :)
Oooh, I'd love to see you do a log on the eevee! They're so pricey but super cute! I'm not a big pokemon person, so I feel like buying one for myself might be a bit too greedy 😅 but I would love to see it in action!

And nice! I booted up my On yesterday! I had a coffret P's a few years ago and super regret selling it off. The color tamas have gorgeous pixel art! 

Latest posts

Back