Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogfish

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
so i've been lurking here for quite a while now haha. thought i'd introduce myself properly.

hi! i'm dogfish. i became an enormous fan of tamagotchi earlier this year, and have started to collect them. i have? like 50 things on my wishlist? i only have 4 so far since i don't yet have a steady source of income. here's a link to my collection list, if anyone is interested.

besides that, i'm a jack of all hobbies; i've tried most every art form i could, and best one for me so far has been writing. i'm hoping to make a career out of it. that, or learn enough japanese to do something with, maybe even move to japan. just gotta learn more vocabulary and kanji and grammar...!

anyway, i hope to talk more around here, i'm prone to uh, not talking, so it'd be nice to break out of my comfort zone a little, and chat about stuff i really like! Like tamagotchi for example haha

i do have to go to bed now though (it's 1 am lol), so see y'all tomorrow! :)

Hello Dogfish and welcome to TamaTalk!  :)

You are in the right place :D  I’m sure you will enjoy connecting with other great tamagotchi collectors in here.

Have fun! :)  

the pix seems really neat! i'm excited to (hopefully) get a nature green one this december. in terms of tamas i've had the chance to play with, i really love the connections. i had a v3 when i was around 12 and i had a lot of fun with it! wish i still had it haha

Latest posts

Back