Hi! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to TamaTalk. Glad to have you here.:) What Tama or other Vpets are you currently running?

Welcome to TamaTalk. Glad to have you here.:) What Tama or other Vpets are you currently running?
Thank you! Glad to be here! Just now I'm running my 4U, Jordy and Punirunes. Put away Motchimaruzu and Pix a few days ago, want to run the Pix again later this year when I get a Party version!

That's cool. Are you into Vpet collecting?

Thank you too for the reply.

That's cool. Are you into Vpet collecting?

Thank you too for the reply.
I am! I started properly collecting in early 2019, but tamagotchis were one of my favourite things when I was a child too. I hope my old ones are still somewhere at my parents' but haven't had a chance to check yet.

I also started collecting other v-pets more recently, they're all so cute. Now I'm very much at the hunting for rarer items at a not ridiculous price stage. I'm hoping to learn how to fix tamas to try and get better deals on ones in worse conditions and restore them myself.

I am! I started properly collecting in early 2019, but tamagotchis were one of my favourite things when I was a child too. I hope my old ones are still somewhere at my parents' but haven't had a chance to check yet.

I also started collecting other v-pets more recently, they're all so cute. Now I'm very much at the hunting for rarer items at a not ridiculous price stage. I'm hoping to learn how to fix tamas to try and get better deals on ones in worse conditions and restore them myself.
Awesome. I hope you'll be able to add more beautiful pieces to your collection. Learning how to fix tamas and other Vpets is a perfect idea.
Thanks for your reply, and keep us posted?

Latest posts

Back