Hi!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saturnbug

Reaction score
Hello!! I'm Saturn.
I'm new and I don't know how to do introductions, oop.

Uh, I like knitting, drawing, and my favorite Tama is Masktchi, even if she's supposed to be a bad character cause you get her with horrendous care. (I also like Nazotchi, Mimitchi, Nyorotchi and vintage Masktchi. tbh I like most Tamas as long as they arent too complicated or human like)

Funnily enough, I've never actually gotten Masktchi. I only have a Tamagotchi Connection that I believe to be a v4.5, in which she isn't available. I like reading wikis a lot, so maybe in my youth I stumbled across her page and kind of latched on to her.

I don't collect Tamas, I just recently got batteries for the old toy because I remembered it existed suddenly. I would like to have the Mothra and Music Star/Anything with Masktchi) tamas when I get older and can buy them.

I got here after it turned out that my Tama refused to hatch and read a few threads, and after opening it to clean the buttons, I got very curious about how these toys are programmed and built.

Welcome! I hope you have a fun time here:) Masktchi is a very fun character, I have him in my Connection V3 right now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Hey Saturn, welcome to TamaTalk!
I'm glad that you joined. Have fun.
Any other Tama you wish to have?

Latest posts

Back