Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alix_Dian

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Alix, just got back into tamas after about a decade! Very interested in the repair restoration side of the hobby so cant wait to learn from everyone here! Just got this guy up and running again!

20230223_042344.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm Alix, just got back into tamas after about a decade! Very interested in the repair restoration side of the hobby so cant wait to learn from everyone here! Just got this guy up and running again!

View attachment 9311
Cool to see people returning to their old hobbies. It has been several decades for me, and I have found myself back in it as well. Currently I am running p1 and p2 tamas for nostalgia, and a Narure Green Pic for modern tamas. I am not looking to jump straight into collecting, but more about experience (a collection will happen naturally overtime).

When I am ready to move on from the two gen 1 models, I will move on to a vintage model that I missed in the past and try those put one at a time (since they can be pricey now). And of course, I plan on getting new modern models as they release (not so much the Pix Party but maybe this new leaked model or if the Smart comes overseas).

Anyway glad to have you here!

Latest posts

Back