Hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heyo and welcome to TamaTalk! I'm a big fan of the originals too, and this has also led to a love for the simpler modern versions like the Mini and Nano models, the latter of which are often released as tie-ins with popular media properties (for example, the Pac-Man Tamagotchi and Hello Kitty Tamagotchi are Nanos).

I hope that you have a great time here! :smile2:

Heyo and welcome to TamaTalk! I'm a big fan of the originals too, and this has also led to a love for the simpler modern versions like the Mini and Nano models, the latter of which are often released as tie-ins with popular media properties (for example, the Pac-Man Tamagotchi and Hello Kitty Tamagotchi are Nanos).

I hope that you have a great time here! :smile2:
Thanks!

Hi there! New here too. Been a big Tama fan since day 1. Just found my Tamagotchi Angel, Tamagotchi GB cartridge and Giga Pet Monkey in a drawer at my parents house. Hoping to find my launch day Tama, Dinkie Dino, and Nano Kitty somewhere in the house, finger's crossed!
Started my Angel up this week and successfully raised a Futagotenshi. It's been lovely reviving this childhood obsession :LOL:

Welcome to the gang! I've been here since around the V3 release, I think. Of the OGs, which would you say is your tippy top fave? (⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠`⁠)

Hi there! New here too. Been a big Tama fan since day 1. Just found my Tamagotchi Angel, Tamagotchi GB cartridge and Giga Pet Monkey in a drawer at my parents house. Hoping to find my launch day Tama, Dinkie Dino, and Nano Kitty somewhere in the house, finger's crossed!
Started my Angel up this week and successfully raised a Futagotenshi. It's been lovely reviving this childhood obsession :LOL:
Thanks and welcome to you too!

Welcome to the gang! I've been here since around the V3 release, I think. Of the OGs, which would you say is your tippy top fave? (⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠`⁠)
Thank you! My absolute favorites are a tie between the P1 and P2. So hard to choose one over the other!

Latest posts

Back