Hiya, a long time tama fan returns!! <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 215580

Reaction score
Hey!

Tamagotchis have been with me through my childhood. Now I am an 18-year-old who occasionally transforms into a total tama-stan. XD

I've currently got booted up a connection v2! However, since I last used it, I think it may have bugged out slightly... I downloaded my old tama (petitchi, gen 12) to find that the age of my tama was 61??? Not sure how that happened. XD

My first ever tamagotchi was the connection v4.5 &lt;3, I got it for my eighth birthday and I loved it soo much!!! However, it just so happens to be the only tama I have that no longer works!! 😢 It's really hard to replace that model.

Anyway! I thought now is a good time to return once again to my hobby, since I'm inside all the time, haha! 

My collection of tamagotchis:

Tamagotchi P2 (J)

Connection v2 (E)

Connection v5.5 (Celebrity Familitchi) (E)

Connection v6 (Music Star) (E)

Tamagotchi Friends (E)

Gudetama Tamagotchi (E)

...oh! and a Violetchi lanyard. :)

I'm also planning on purchasing some more japanese models! I've been hopping about on ebay, looking for good deals. 😛 As the v4.5 is so hard to come by from what I can tell, I am definitely considering investing in the Ura Jinsei Enjoi, which features my beloved Ura tamas!! 😮

I'm always open for discussions!! If you have any questions for me, or stories to tell, please don't hesitate to comment!! :D

go to japan you want.

it has the best japanese models!
Absolutely, I can totally agree with that!! :D  The Japanese models, especially the retro ones, are just soo cool!! ❤️ I have always wanted to visit japan myself. :D

Welcome back :chohimetchi:

What is wrong with your v4.5?
Aw, thank you!! :D  

Quite a long time ago, my tamagotchis were in my garage for storage. When I got them out eventually, all were fine except my v4.5. :(  I have always assumed it was due to moisture in the garage, so since then I've kept my tamas in a much safer place when I'm not using them.  :rolleyes:

What would happen is it would function normally for a while, then suddenly the screen would become scrambled and glitchy. Often it would randomly reset too. I tried taking it apart to see if there was anything inside that might have caused it, but I couldn't do anything. I think it's completely broken now. :(  

I had a lot of fun times with that tama, though! I'll always remember that. :)  

Could it be a battery contact problem? Try bending the contacts or wedging a piece of cardboard behind the batteries to make them contact better.

Or try some of the tips from here. Even if it doesn't work out, I'm glad to hear of your fond memories with that tama. ^_^

Could it be a battery contact problem? Try bending the contacts or wedging a piece of cardboard behind the batteries to make them contact better.

Or try some of the tips from here. Even if it doesn't work out, I'm glad to hear of your fond memories with that tama. ^_^
Yeah, I am thinking of trying that, thanks for the link! Since joining the forum I've seen a lot of talk about this, so it's definitely worth a shot if there's any chance of repairing my tama. ❤️ 

That link was a LIFE SAVER!!!! Honestly, thank you so much!! I have gotten it working, at least for now. I'll monitor it and see if it's completely fixed!! :D  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back