Hobbies other than Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, there’s this classification for anime called seinen which are mostly mature stuff, you shouldnt go wrong with something from that category

Tho I guess I could recommend two, one I watched and was pretty shook and one I haven’t finished with made me feel weird in a good way at the first episodes.

Steins Gate and Monster.

Steins Gate is about time travel
Monster is about… I can’t even round it down to what it was x.x i have to watch the first episodes again because that’s how big of a load it felt like
Thanks I will check those out. 🙂

Video games, the Japanese language, and electronics/computer stuff are my big hobbies. I have a basic electronics lab built up for self-study that I've been learning on -- that hobby is still a bit in its infancy.

Oh this is a fun topic! :lol: I love that many of us overlap in creative hobbies and a general love of fantastical worlds beyond our own (through video games, books, animes, whichever)!

My two most core hobbies have not changed much since my childhood.. Art and video games! B)

Usually always carrying my iPad for on-the-go drawing (loooove digital art the most, but used to primarily do "traditional" w/ water colours) and either my Nintendo DS orrr Nintendo Switch... at home I use my gaming PC a lot. Playing Tamagotchi Connection Corner Shop 1 on my DS, Stardew Valley on my Switch, and Fallout 3 on my PC at the moment.

Reading is another huge hobby of mine and I'll read anything and everything including (but not limited to) scientific journals, medical studies, political think-pieces, fiction, non-fiction, autobiographies, etc etc. Also enjoy visual novels a lot and they are one of my preferred ways to experience a story! When the art and music is working in tandem with the writing it creates the most incredible atmosphere I think! I highly recommend The House in Fata Morgana and/or the Higurashi Series. :hanatchi:

I maintain a decent sized organic garden with herbs, veg and fruit.
That is so awesome! Do you cook a lot with your home grown herb/veg? Gardening is something I would love to do (especially as I am passionate about cooking and having good ingredients is half the battle) but I'm still struggling with a bit of a black thumb LOL. My BF encouraged me to get some plants in my apartment and half are doing well but half have died. :tongue:

I collect skittles! (But everyone knows that already)
That is a really unique item to collect! I don't think I've encountered anyone who collects candy before - very interesting and cool!!

What does your collection look like? Do you buy doubles so you can eat some as well? Do you have to store them in a special way to keep it from melting/melding/etc? :newmametchi:

i like to do reading and colouring, but on rare occasions, stitching and cooking.

Latest posts

Back