Hobbies other than Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drawing is my go-to hobby, I also dabble in sewing when I have the time for it. I also really enjoy music and have been tempted to collect vinyls.

I play Nintendo. Right now I’ve been playing a lot of Splatoon 3. Earthbound is one of my fav games. I also like Animal Crossing, Zelda, Mario, Uniracers. I grew up with NES and SNES. I have cosplay outfits for Ness and for my Splatoon character.

I maintain a decent sized organic garden with herbs, veg and fruit.

I collect enamel pins and have several themed backpacks. Right now I’m using my batwing backpack for the spooky season.

6310D17D-86EB-4FF0-B05F-EEBCB8C9F9B4.jpeg
7103066B-D566-40E5-8BAB-A6488159D2A2.jpeg

I also like sky gazing. I saw starlink pass over recently and that was a neat experience.

I like listening to music. I sometimes DJ at turntable.fm.

Last edited:
I YouTube but that's obviously related to vpets. I also really enjoy making stickers and am turning that into a side hustle.
I also really enjoy making lace, although I haven't had much time for that lately
20200913_173947.jpg

I play Nintendo. Right now I’ve been playing a lot of Splatoon 3. Earthbound is one of my fav games. I also like Animal Crossing, Zelda, Mario, Uniracers. I grew up with NES and SNES. I have cosplay outfits for Ness and for my Splatoon character.

I maintain a decent sized organic garden with herbs, veg and fruit.

I collect enamel pins and have several themed backpacks. Right now I’m using my batwing backpack for the spooky season.

View attachment 8716
View attachment 8717

I also like sky gazing. I saw starlink pass over recently and that was a neat experience.

I like listening to music. I sometimes DJ at turntable.fm.
That so cool. I use to collect them years ago.

I play a lot of videogames, I used to be a vtuber on twitch.tv/robbithouse, I also liked to make thc vegan gummies for the vegans who need medicine in a different way.

I play the piano tho I’m not that good anymore, since I had the accident it’s really hard to play and keep my torso straight.

Video games in general, through multiple platforms. I am a huge fan of Legend of Zelda, Genshin Impact, Chrono Trigger, and Xenoblade.

Trying to get into more anime as well.

Video games in general, through multiple platforms. I am a huge fan of Legend of Zelda, Genshin Impact, Chrono Trigger, and Xenoblade.

Trying to get into more anime as well.
What kind of anime do you like? I’m a freakin otaku and so are my friends mostly so I’d be able to give good suggestions ahaha
You should watch, based on your video game likes, Dragon Quest the adventure of Dai.
Or most Isekai’s which are normal humans being reborn in a fantasy world, most of the time.

What kind of anime do you like? I’m a freakin otaku and so are my friends mostly so I’d be able to give good suggestions ahaha
You should watch, based on your video game likes, Dragon Quest the adventure of Dai.
Or most Isekai’s which are normal humans being reborn in a fantasy world, most of the time.

Well lets see…mostly a lot of the mainstream the stuff everyone watches (Dragonball, some One Piece, some Naruto, One Punch Man, 7 Deadly Sins, etc). Watched a lot of Rurouni Kenshin back in the day as well.

Other than that, I have seen video game tie in anime as well, such as Devil May Cry and the Final Fantasy XV. Definitely plan on watching the Genshin Impact anime when it comes out as well.

One that I absolutely loved however is Death Note. Could you recommend something that hits like that? It has been a while since I ventured out of the mainstream stuff, so not really sure on where to start.

Well lets see…mostly a lot of the mainstream the stuff everyone watches (Dragonball, some One Piece, some Naruto, One Punch Man, 7 Deadly Sins, etc). Watched a lot of Rurouni Kenshin back in the day as well.

Other than that, I have seen video game tie in anime as well, such as Devil May Cry and the Final Fantasy XV. Definitely plan on watching the Genshin Impact anime when it comes out as well.

One that I absolutely loved however is Death Note. Could you recommend something that hits like that? It has been a while since I ventured out of the mainstream stuff, so not really sure on where to start.
Oh wow, there’s this classification for anime called seinen which are mostly mature stuff, you shouldnt go wrong with something from that category

Tho I guess I could recommend two, one I watched and was pretty shook and one I haven’t finished with made me feel weird in a good way at the first episodes.

Steins Gate and Monster.

Steins Gate is about time travel
Monster is about… I can’t even round it down to what it was x.x i have to watch the first episodes again because that’s how big of a load it felt like

Latest posts

Back