Hologram tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayla661

Reaction score
Hi, I have been looking at projections that allow you to interact with sanrio characters like Hello Kitty (I won't link videos incase I cannot but if curious look up "hello kitty hello again") and I thought of an idea like having a small (maybe portable) Tamagotchi house or small room that contains a hologram Tamagotchi that you can talk to and care for and play with, and if technology can do this this yet, the Tamagotchi can come outside it's room/home and can wander and interact with your room/house/environment and follow you around (or fly around you if it can fly or ride on something like a cloud) or if not a hologram maybe it can be a projection you see and can interact around your environment like hello kitty at some theme amusements. I just wish my Tamagotchi's were able to come out of their screen, so I figured to share an idea is all. 

That's a pretty neat idea there. Given Tamagotchi's popularity over in Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get something similar somewhere down the line. Holograms might be a while off yet, but I could definitely see some kind of VR experience being a not so distant possibility. 

Oh, and welcome to the forums!  :kusatchi:

That's a pretty neat idea there. Given Tamagotchi's popularity over in Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get something similar somewhere down the line. Holograms might be a while off yet, but I could definitely see some kind of VR experience being a not so distant possibility. 

Oh, and welcome to the forums!  :kusatchi:
thanks! And yeah, I hope so that sounds amazing :)

This would be such a neat idea!!!  I would love a tama that followed me around and asked me how my day was going LOL it would be so much more interactive!

This would be such a neat idea!!!  I would love a tama that followed me around and asked me how my day was going LOL it would be so much more interactive!
IKR? I would like to come home to my little tama to greet me back home, if it didn't come with me everywhere :p

Hmmm... If I had better programming skills and Bandai's grace, I could do something like that in VR.

I ultimately plan on building the first VRMMORPG, so this would be a nice step in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back