Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotama

Reaction score
This is for people who believe in God, if you don't please respect the people who do and don't turn this into a religious debate.

I recently recieved the Holy Ghost and I wonder how many people on TamaTalk have. Please post your experience and discuss God's awesome power =)

If you believe in God, but do not believe in the Holy Spirit, please post why and we can discuss it.

-psycho

For Christians, I think that usually means that they have repented and been baptised (in it's simplest terms, at least), but believing in the Holy Spirit is not limited to Christianity.

It could be referring to belief in the Holy Spirit held also by Jews, Muslims and those of the Baha'i Faith, so I could be wrong just assuming it's a reference to Christianity ;)

(although psychotama's signature message kind of gives it away I suppose!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! It's a powerful feeling to have the holy spirit within you isn't it? ^_^ ;

I received Christ into my heart when I was 5, and I was baptisted when I was 10.

Though I remember this one time when I was absolutely filled to the brim with the holy spirit at a Starfield concert (Christian band). It was SO powerful. Dancing and worshiping with hundreds of other Christians was wonderful, I felt God's true love that night and I was just so happy...It was a feeling that nobody on earth could ever give you. This feeling of utter happiness, love, joy, and peace! Hehehe...I get so excited just thinking about it.

God's love is truly amazing.

Congratulations! It's a powerful feeling to have the holy spirit within you isn't it? ^_^ ;

I received Christ into my heart when I was 5, and I was baptisted when I was 10.

Though I remember this one time when I was absolutely filled to the brim with the holy spirit at a Starfield concert (Christian band). It was SO powerful. Dancing and worshiping with hundreds of other Christians was wonderful, I felt God's true love that night and I was just so happy...It was a feeling that nobody on earth could ever give you. This feeling of utter happiness, love, joy, and peace! Hehehe...I get so excited just thinking about it.

God's love is truly amazing.
me too!! I received Christ when I was 8 and I was baptized when I was 11. By the way, what's your religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back