Hot Sauce on Popcorn!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. xD

But today my mom gave me this disgusting type of sausage with corn and tomatoes in it. Eck!

I haven't tried it. What does it taste like? I mean with the salt, butter, and hot sause?

It's ok, everyone has different opinions.

Ah.. It gives you a hot buttery saucy wet taste to the popcorn. :D

o_O Then it sounds like my kind of food. :wacko:
xD. Same here.

What Brand of Hot Sauce Did you put on the popcorn Locky458? Since in my opinion, each brand has its own distinct flavoring.

It's ok, everyone has different opinions.Ah.. It gives you a hot buttery saucy wet taste to the popcorn. :wacko:
That sounds good to me, or golden syrup lol. At first I thought you ment hot sauce as in the red ones that you put on pasta.

I don't do it anymore I did it when I was little and I got sick >_< lol!!

Spicy stuff (like hot sauce) makes me sick. I have never tried it though. :p

Oh! I have tried that before!

I prefer pickles with cheese though (In a sandwich <33)

We used to pop our own popcorn from kernels (instead of using one of those microwave envelope things that are so common now.) Anyway, when we did it ourselves, we didn't use salt and butter, but instead sprinkled on cayenne pepper.

Nope, I have'nt tried that. But it sounds actually pretty good! Creative thinking, Locky. :rolleyes:

I put Vinegar (just a little) on my Popcorn one day, and my Friend though that I was crazy. But when she tried it . . . she got addicted! ;)

I do. Haha.

It's good. .__.

But the way RG said it makes it sound weird. <__>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back