How do i avoid corrupted data/ the peter pan glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
Hi i want to marry my baby girl but there's not many males i like for my precious and i want to marry on the app but i also dont want to have the corrupted MyMeets genes or the peter pan glitch how can I protect my tama from the glitch. PS i so sorry if i posted this the wrong section

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
The “corrupted genes” don’t really affect your device at all. Soon the official app will shut down so your only way of marrying a specific tamagotchi will have to be on MyMeets app.
MyMeets is safe, I have used it before and my tamas are doing just fine! :smile2:

The peter pan glitch affect your device randomly, I personally believe it’s a manufacturer error!

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
The “corrupted genes” don’t really affect your device at all. Soon the official app will shut down so your only way of marrying a specific tamagotchi will have to be on MyMeets app.
MyMeets is safe, I have used it before and my tamas are doing just fine! :smile2:

The peter pan glitch affect your device randomly, I personally believe it’s a manufacturer error!
Thank you so much for this advice i was scared of marrying my girl but now I know that its almost harmless

Peyj

Reaction score
I read that the Peter Pan glitch was thought to be caused by sending your Tama to the app / parents before they're fully grown, but I did not do that and my Meets still had the glitch. :/ So I would agree with iAM, that it's likely random.

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
I read that the Peter Pan glitch was thought to be caused by sending your Tama to the app / parents before they're fully grown, but I did not do that and my Meets still had the glitch. :/
The most plausible explanation that I read, way back, was that it was possibly caused by a programming error relating to the way the device saves your progress before displaying the "Low Battery" screen. I don't know if anyone ever conclusively proved anything, though.